Quality-minded, analytical individual sought for busy small software company.
Do you thrive on solving challenges with your logic and diagnostic skills? Are you willing to uphold high quality standards and best practices while working closely with teams of software developers? Then we have the position for you! Our QA staff is small but critical to our successful product releases. We are an established and well respected company with worldwide clients in the healthcare and medical research fields, shaping the future of science.
We believe that happy and healthy people achieve more, and to that end we offer a great work environment and an excellent benefits package after a probationary period. This is a full-time, on-site position.Job Description:
- Implement test plans based on Acceptance Criteria and Technical Specifications
- Execute manual and automated software tests
- Maintain QA test environments
- Verify and qualify features and fixes from development team
- Use Jira to write and track defect reports
- Perform numerous QA tasks on a daily basis
- Associate's degree and/or 2 years of experience in quality assurance or software testing
- Working knowledge of quality assurance testing methodologies
- Strong ability to identify, isolate, and reproduce defects, with and without guidance
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- API testing
- Web testing
- Automated testing
- Experience with Jira or similar issue tracking database
- Experience with TestRail or similar test case tracking system
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Full-time. Annual salary range $42,000 to $52,000, depending on experience.
Local candidates only, please. No visa sponsorship provided at this time.
Please provide a cover letter, including desired salary, with your resume.