Freezerworks as a LIMS: Getting the most from Freezerworks
Validation and Upgrade Best Practices: Streamlining the process
Achieving Financial Sustainability: How Freezerworks can help
NEW! Freezerworks 2017 Workflow Tools: Standardizing your processes
NEW! Freezerworks 2017 Study Management: Simplify clinical trial tasks
Distributed vs Centralized: Pros and cons of each
Labeling Your Samples: How automation and new technologies can help
Integration with other systems: Success stories
• Freezerworks as a LIMS: Getting the most from Freezerworks
Many Freezerworks users utilize Freezerworks for sample management, and also utilize a LIMS for managing tests and results. But Freezerworks users are increasingly finding their preference for Freezerworks is driving them toward utilization of it for both, offering dramatic savings as well as simplifying workflow and training.
In this interactive session we will discuss the different ways Freezerworks can handle the tasks expected from a LIMS, so that attendees can report back to their institution on the pros and cons of making such a move.
• Validation and Upgrade Best Practices: Streamlining the process
For those of you operating in a highly regulated industry, software validation is often a daunting and all-consuming task. As a result, you often have to delay important and highly desirable Freezerworks upgrades, hurting productivity and impacting product satisfaction. Find out what can and should be done between small releases versus large ones to ease the upgrade path, and how Freezerworks can assist with IQ/OQ documents and more.
• Achieving Financial Sustainability: How Freezerworks can help
Increasingly, biobanks and core research laboratories are expected to become self-sustaining entities. Find out how sites are using Freezerworks to meet this goal, and whether there is a potential revenue stream being missed by your site. Discover how Freezerworks is helping institutions achieve a measure of self-sufficiency through the Billing module and other features.
• NEW! Freezerworks 2017 Workflow Tools: Standardizing your processes
The Freezerworks development team is excited to show users the workflow tools built into Freezerworks 2017. Learn how they can increase productivity and simplify staff training while standardizing multi-step processes in your sample management workflows.
• NEW! Freezerworks 2017 Study Management: Simplify clinical trial tasks
Learn how the Study Management module will streamline tasks by the lab manager/supervisor managing the increasing number of clinical trials. Pre-configure each study’s Visits, including expected Samples and Ordered Tests. Enroll Patients in studies to design a complete end to end application.
• Distributed vs Centralized: Pros and cons of each
This interactive session will help your IT staff determine whether your institution will be better served by distributing copies of Freezerworks among different sites and groups, or whether a single centralized version serving all groups and sites is best.
• Labeling Your Samples: How automation and new technologies can help
In this session we discuss the different options and technologies new and old for vial identification. We will discuss and explore:
- The pros and cons of pre-barcoded tubes and flatbed scanners
- What RFID offers, and what it doesn’t
- The benefits and potential pitfalls of bar coding boxes.
- How and where do these new technologies offer significant gains in productivity.
- Where might the new technologies overpromise?
- Which labeling options are right for you?
• Integration with other systems: Success stories
Laboratory software offers great improvements in productivity, but often these gains are not fully realized when products do not interact with each other.
- Examples of how integration has been achieved in different Freezerworks sites
- The strengths and weaknesses of different approaches
- What makes an integration project successful
- When to use ODBC, SOAP, REST and why