First-time purchasers of Freezerworks receive one year of technical support under the Customer Care Program. Immediate support is available by phone at (877) 289-7960 between the hours of 7:30 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. Pacific Time. Email support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org (response within one business day). Extended 24-hour on-call phone support hours: from 12 A.M. Sunday to 5 P.M. Friday.
Take a look at our Training Videos Library for on-line class recordings.
Additional support after the first year of service is provided through a renewal of the Customer Care Program, or on an hourly basis at a rate of $200 per hour, with a one-hour minimum charge. The charge is payable by VISA, MasterCard, or Purchase Order number.
The one-year Customer Care Program entitles customers to:
- Support via phone, e-mail, or online remote Internet session.
- Upgrade and maintenance releases at no additional charge.
- Enrollment into any of the scheduled Webinar training sessions at no additional charge. Assistance with bar code printer setup and connection to Freezerworks.
- Assistance in finding the best ways to utilize Freezerworks.
- Database diagnostics.
- Needs assessment for custom features (does not include custom programming or modifications).
When contacting Dataworks for support, please have the following information available:
- Your Freezerworks serial number or Customer Number. The serial number is located on the Freezerworks Information Sheet, the CD sleeve, and in the program itself in the About Freezerworks menu option which can be found under Help on Windows and in the Apple Menu on Macintosh.
- Make and model of the computer on which you are running Freezerworks.
- The operating system and version number for the computer (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X).
- A detailed description of the problem including the steps you followed as well as any error messages you may have received.
This will greatly enhance our ability to assist you quickly and correctly.
What's New! Videos of Freezerworks version 5.1 & 5.2
Freezerworks 5.2 is now in release. Get ready for exciting new features by viewing the following videos:
NEW! Features of 5.2: Testing Module and Billing Module demo videos (view through the screencast video site)
OR use the Freezerworks video site:
Testing Module, Part 1: Quantitative Tests setup
Testing Module, Part 2: Qualitative Tests and more
And if you haven't yet upgraded to 5.1 - here are videos sure to whet your appetite!
Features of Version 5.1
Part 1: Configuring Freezers, merging freezers
Part 2: Adding Aliquots, Move Samples
Part 3: Enter Samples and Sample Management
Freezerworks recorded webinars
A quick, 30 minute configuration tutorial to get you started with Freezerworks Unlimited: NEW!: Freezerworks 5.1 Quick Start Guide (30 mins.)
More complete recorded webinar training sessions for Freezerworks Unlimited and Basic are located here.