Quality-minded, analytical individual sought for busy small software company.
Do you thrive on solving challenges with your logic and diagnostic skills? Are you willing to uphold high quality standards and best practices while working closely with teams of software developers? Then we have the position for you! Our QA staff is small but critical to our successful software product releases. We are an established and well respected company with worldwide clients in the healthcare and medical research fields, shaping the future of science.
Freezerworks is a commercial off the shelf software program used in validated and regulated environments. It is developed by an in-house team of software engineers using an Agile methodology.Job Description:
- Develop, publish, and implement test plans based on Acceptance Criteria and Technical Specifications as well as Conversations with Stakeholders, Product Owners, and Developers
- Write and execute manual tests
- Create and maintain QA test environments
- Verify the quality of features and fixes from development team
- Use Jira to write and track defect reports
- Coordinate and perform other QA tasks as required
- 4 years of experience in quality assurance, writing test cases/scripts
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, including Agile development practices
- Strong ability to identify, isolate, and reproduce defects, with and without guidance
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Proficient with Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Laboratory, medical research, HIPAA, GDPR
- API testing
- Web testing
- Automated testing
- Experience with Jira or similar issue tracking database
Full-time. Salary range $65,000 - $80,000, depending on experience.
No visa sponsorship provided at this time.
Please provide a cover letter, including desired salary, with your resume.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org