- Develop, publish, and implement test plans based on Acceptance Criteria and Technical Specifications as well as Conversations with Stakeholders, Product Owners, and Developers
- Write and execute manual tests
- Create and maintain QA test environments
- Verify the quality of features and fixes from development team
- Use Jira to write and track defect reports
- Coordinate and perform other QA tasks as required
- 4 years of experience in quality assurance, writing test cases/scripts
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, including Agile development practices
- Strong ability to identify, isolate, and reproduce defects, with and without guidance
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Proficient with Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Laboratory, medical research, HIPAA, GDPR
- API testing
- Web testing
- Automated testing
- Experience with Jira or similar issue tracking database
Full-time. Salary range $65,000 – $80,000, depending on experience.
No visa sponsorship provided at this time.
Please provide a cover letter, including desired salary, with your resume.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org