What you’ll be doing …
As the Customer Support Trainer, your focus will be on the development and improvement of the training materials offered to our new clients. In addition, you will be responsible for the continued improvement of knowledge and understanding of our software by our existing clients.
Daily activities include …
- Develop and maintain training materials for Freezerworks software
- Implement Freezerworks and train clients on the software (travel required)
- Develop and conduct Webinars for Freezerworks
- Provide Technical Support to Freezerworks customers via phone, web, and email
- Document Errors discovered by customers
- Identify and discuss feature requests from customers in order to provide documented feedback on planned future releases of Freezerworks
Who you are …
- A natural teacher with excellent written and verbal skills
- Passionate for helping others and seeing them succeed
- Someone who loves to see new places
- Organized, multi-tasker
- Team Player
- Scientific research background a plus
Who we are … Dataworks Development, Inc. has been delivering quality data and sample management solutions to research and clinical laboratories since 1987. Our clients include world renowned Cancer and AIDS researchers, Children’s Hospitals and forward thinking companies shaping the future of science. The work they do has impact for years to come, and by serving that community we are aiding that effort. We are a small business of just 27 employees, working in a close-knit, fun office environment. Though small, we are established and well respected in our space so there will be excellent opportunity for growth for the right person.
Please respond with cover letter and resume.
Salary DOE plus benefits
Job Type: Full-time