In both Freezerworks Unlimited Server versions 5.0 and 5.1, change the cache settings to improve performance.
- In the server software go to Edit – Preferences and select Database.
- Make sure there is a checkmark beside Calculation of adaptive cache.
- In the server software go to Edit – Database Settings.
- Click the Database icon.
- Switch to the Memory tab.
In both versions, set the remaining parameters as follows.
- Place a checkmark beside Calculation of adaptive cache.
- Memory to be reserved for other applications: 250MB
- Percentage of available memory used for cache: 80%
- Minimum size: 1024MB
- Maximum size: 2384MB
Quit and restart the Freezerworks Unlimited Server to activate these settings.