Summit Edition includes patient management, with cutting-edge security features that protect sensitive patient information with an audit trail that records all PHI/PII viewing. Group ownership of fields enhances and streamlines multi-tenant use and management. Summit is ideal for enterprise applications.
Summit has all the features of Base and Ascent plus the following:
Like Ascent, with Summit you can store an unlimited number of Samples and Aliquots for an unlimited number of groups. In Summit we introduce the “Patient” object. You can link Samples and Aliquots to “Patient” records and because this is Freezerworks the term “Patient” is configurable to better reflect your needs (e.g., “Species”, “Subject”, “Donor”, etc.):
Create an unlimited number of User Defined Fields to store valuable data on each Patient, as well as each Sample and Aliquot.
Fields can be assigned to Groups for better enterprise management
Users who should not have access to protected health information can be denied such access by the Administrator in User Settings.
Linkage to Patient records from Samples Entry Screens
Masking PHI while scrolling through records
Convenient Patient Entry Screen
All viewing of PHI data is tracked in the Audit Trail.
Manage the testing and reporting of sample tests.
You’ll be able to:
- Set up qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Mark samples or aliquots for tests
- Track the chain of custody of all samples undergoing tests
- Batch order samples for testing
- Use import to automate test ordering and result entries
- Print test results reports
- Flag results for additional tests based on age, gender, etc.
Sustain your sample management efforts with Freezerworks Invoicing
You’ll be able to:
- Invoice clients for your products and services
- Print or email crisp and professional looking invoices
- Set different rates depending on freezer location or aliquot type
- Define markups and discounts per customer
- Leverage existing inventory data for 1-click invoice generation
- Add invoicing due dates and track outstanding balances
Summit is available for Desktop or Client/Server for Windows. Mac versions are available for Desktop and Client installations.
|< Learn About Ascent||Learn About Pinnacle >|