Freezerworks is uniquely designed for the laboratory, biobank, or research organization that needs:
Here's how to get started:
Which Edition Is Right For You?
Offers the essentials for effective sample management. Base is for the site that operates as one group: needing a limited number of data fields, and accessing samples and aliquots from the same entry, search and viewing screens.
Has all the features needed for effective and fully annotated sample management. Group features provide multi-tenancy options with security. Each group can access and manage its own freezers, screens, and formats. Aliquot movement is made simple with workflow templates. A web client puts the power of Freezerworks in a browser tab.
All of the features in Ascent plus Patient, Test Result, and Invoicing Management. Cutting-edge security features protect sensitive patient information with an audit trail that records all PHI viewing. Group ownership of fields enhances and streamlines multi-tenant use and management.
Upgrade your sample management software to a study management solution. This new edition introduces studies and visits, and allows users to link participants to studies, in order to create visits.
Match the Freezerworks Edition With Your Needs:
|Create User Defined Fields||30||2,000||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Dynamic Freezer Interface||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic freezer capacity tools||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Audit Trail on All Data||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|QC Freezer Audit Tool||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Print Cryogenic Barcode Labels||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Track Sample Lineage||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Batch Update Data||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Batch Enter Samples||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Flatbed Scanner Support||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Web Services & integration||✓||✓||✓|
|Web Client Interface||✓||✓||✓|
|User Role Templates||✓||✓||✓|
|Group Specific Security||✓||✓||✓|
|Requisitions (Web or Client)||✓||✓||✓|
|Dynamic Freezer Interface||✓||✓||✓|
|Charts & Dashboards||✓||✓||✓|
|Order Tests & Track Results||✓||✓|
|Fields Assigned to Groups||✓||✓|
|Patient Data Management||✓||✓|
|PHI/PII Security with View Log||✓||✓|
|Integrated Study Management||✓|
|Advanced Visit Modeling||✓|
|Create Kit Labels||✓|
"Our IT department is very pleased with how easy it is to maintain and support. Considering we gave up an Oracle server-based application for Freezerworks, they are thrilled."
— Susan Mason
Lab Manager, AFRIMS
- Centralizes and streamlines your institution's freezer inventory management while allowing different groups and projects to have their own data fields, entry screens, and freezers.
- Saves developer costs and system down time because the lab is empowered to make changes. You do not need to be a programmer to set up and use Freezerworks.
- Protects sensitive sample data (e.g., select agents, confidential patient information) from unauthorized access with security levels that either permit or restrict access to samples and/or freezers by departments, groups, and individuals.
- Streamlines data transfer and data access with integrity by exchanging data with other programs electronically through the powerful file import/export options or the new REST API with Web Client for browser based searches. SQL Views display relevant information on samples and patients stored in other databases with an easy to use setup option.
- Operates in a cross-platform environment so that laboratory personnel can continue to use their preferred operating systems. Runs on Windows, Mac, or both. Client server allows both Mac and Windows computers to access the same server.
"With many new students working in the lab, we were notorious for pulling samples and not returning them. This was causing a real problem because the samples are so valuable for our longitudinal studies. With Freezerworks, that doesn't happen anymore."
— Robert M. Clancy, Ph.D.,
NYU School of Medicine
- Tailor the program to match all freezer/refrigerator rack and label systems. Quickly move boxes and racks from one freezer or shelf to another
- Use the Batch Entry option to quickly enter hundreds of samples and aliquots at one time. Build kits for managing the samples for clinical trial visits.
- Batch update sample information for fast processing and large corrections (with audit trail security and roll back option).
- Find samples quickly using enhanced search capabilities.
- Configure and print bar code and human readable vial labels designed to withstand long-term cryogenic storage and thawing processes.
- Create reports with the flexible report writer.
Flexible enough to be configured by the end user, Freezerworks also offers configuration services to help you build the tracking and sample management system best suited for your needs.
Call toll-free 1-877-289-7960 or click below for your free demo